Bridget Huber (she/her) is a Staff Writer at the Food and Environment Reporting Network. Her work has been published and broadcast by National Geographic, Public Radio International, The New York Times, The Lancet, Mother Jones, The Associated Press and many others. A graduate of UC Berkeley’s journalism school, she’s received grants, awards and fellowships from The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, The UC Berkeley/11th Hour Food and Farming Journalism Fellowship and Mesa Refuge, among others. She speaks Spanish, French and some Portuguese and lives in Portland, Maine.
- Webinar Review: Waste Bans Penalties
- Webinar Review: Best Practices for Food Safety in Food Donation
- Food Waste State Legislative Round-Up
- Harvard Research Addresses Food Waste, Hunger, and Climate Change Crisis in Australia
- Access Denied: CHLPI at Harvard Law School and NVHR Launch New Analysis of How State Medicaid Programs Perpetuate Inequities in Hepatitis C Treatment