Bridget Huber (she/her) is a Staff Writer at the Food and Environment Reporting Network. Her work has been published and broadcast by National Geographic, Public Radio International, The New York Times, The Lancet, Mother Jones, The Associated Press and many others. A graduate of UC Berkeley’s journalism school, she’s received grants, awards and fellowships from The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, The UC Berkeley/11th Hour Food and Farming Journalism Fellowship and Mesa Refuge, among others. She speaks Spanish, French and some Portuguese and lives in Portland, Maine.
- FLPC Publishes Updated Legal Guide on Federal Liability Protections for Food Donation
- New Research Presents Policy Opportunities for China to Reduce Food Loss and Waste
- CHLPI Releases New Podcast Episode on Preparing for the Unwinding of Medicaid Continuous Coverage
- Boston City Councilors Arroyo and Coletta propose Ordinance Formally Creating the Office of Food Justice and Establishing a Food Recovery Program in the City of Boston
- Food Law and Policy Clinic Welcomes Visiting Scholar, Chiaretta Giordano