Food Is Medicine Massachusetts (FIMMA) invites you to a panel presentation and discussion focused on a broad spectrum of reimbursement opportunities for FIM services through partnerships with health care payers.
The panel, comprised of health care payers and policy experts, and Massachusetts-based FIM providers, will share their expertise and experience with navigating the Massachusetts health care policy landscape in securing reimbursement for FIM services through MassHealth’s Flexible Services Program, Medicare Advantage, Senior Care Options, PACE, One Care, and WIC. The audience will gain a better understanding of FIM services for which reimbursement is now available in Massachusetts.
- Rochelle Bellin- Associate Director, Just Roots
- Sonia Carter – Nutrition and Wellness Program Manager, Boston Public Health Commission
- Tarcia Davis – Senior Manager of the Medicare Advantage Care Team, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Erin DiBacco – Director of Strategic Growth and Business Development, Community Servings
- Sara Donahue – Director of Clinical Analytics and Community Integration, Boston Children’s Hospital Department of Accountable Care and Clinical Integration (DACCI)
- Margery Gann – Chief Operating Officer, Ethos
- Katie Garfield – Director of Whole Person Care and Clinical Instructor, Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation of Harvard Law School
- Jean Terranova – Director of Food and Health Policy, Community Servings