Nathan Rosenberg is a visiting scholar at the Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic. He has previously taught at the University of Arkansas, the University of Iowa, and New York University and worked as a consulting attorney for Earthjustice, a legal fellow for the Natural Resources Defense Council, and as director of the Delta Directions Consortium.
- A grounding legal education in the Food Law and Policy Clinic
- Zero Food Waste Coalition Highlights State Policy Opportunities to Reduce Food Waste
- Opinion: Is your fridge filled with ‘expired’ food? Here’s why you shouldn’t throw it away
- How a Climate-Smart Farm Bill Can Save Lives
- Pingree, Newhouse, and Blumenthal Reintroduce the Bi-Partisan Food Date Labeling Act