- This event has passed.
6th Annual Food is Medicine Symposium
Join the Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation of Harvard Law School, the Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic, and Community Servings as we present initial data and results from the first-in-the-nation Food is Medicine statewide plan, take an in-depth look at newly published research demonstrating that medically tailored meals are proven to reduce healthcare costs and improve outcomes for individuals with complex illnesses, and have a facilitated discussion with leading area physicians on the implications of this new research and data in light of reforms to the Massachusetts Medicaid system.
- Robert Greenwald, JD, Faculty Director, Center for Health Law & Policy Innovation; Clinical Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Sarah Downer, JD, Associate Director, Whole Person Care and Clinical Instructor on Law, Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation, Harvard Law School
- Seth Berkowitz, MD MPH, Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Eric M. Weil, MD, Chief Medical Officer for Primary Care, Center for Population Health, Partners Healthcare
- Thea James, MD, VP of Mission, Boston Medical Center
- Kumara Sidhartha, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Cape Cod Healthcare Physician Hospital Organization and Cape Cod Healthcare Accountable Care Organization, Cape Cod Healthcare
- David B. Waters, CEO, Community Servings
- Jean Terranova, Director of Food & Health Policy, Community Servings
- Mark Ryle, LCSW, CEO, Project Open Hand